Join CIMdata for our new half-day Fall PLM Market & Industry Forum. Learn more about new and emerging topics in the PLM industry, hear from end-users who will offer their personal perspectives based on their PLM implementation experiences.
Plan to stay over for PLM Road Map 2012 and take advantage of a special conference discount!
CIMdata’s 2012 Fall PLM Market & Industry Forum
The Inn at St. John’s, Plymouth, Michigan
October 1, 2012 - 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Join the CIMdata team in Plymouth, MI on October 1 at our first ever Fall PLM Market & Industry Forum. The Fall PLM Market & Industry Forum has been designed to complement activities at our Spring PLM Market & Industry Forums which took place earlier this year in Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Heidelberg, Germany; Shanghai, China; and Tokyo, Japan. Formerly known as CIMdata's Vendor Forums, our PLM Market & Industry Forums are a series of international events that offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity for PLM solution providers to come together and examine the industry's performance, gauge its progress, and set the vision for its future. CIMdata's PLM Market & Industry Forums are regarded as the premier industry events for PLM solution providers of all sizes.
What’s New for 2012?
A new name.
A new focus.
A new Fall Forum.
A new CIMdata.
Why Should I Attend?
Our new Fall PLM Market & Industry Forum will build on the content from the spring events by offering the solution provider community a rare opportunity to learn about insights and trends in the market based on CIMdata's experience with its extensive industrial client base. Information presented at this half-day session will include:
- Unique feedback about current and planned PLM implementations.
- Best practice sharing.
- Emerging topics in the PLM industry.
- Case studies from end-users who are at the front-line of PLM implementation.
- Interactive sessions with CIMdata’s Research Practice Managers.
- A chance to shape the focus of CIMdata's Collaborative Research Programs for the upcoming year.
As a participant in CIMdata's 2012 PLM Market & Industry Forums you will learn more about:
- What is really happening – news from the field.
- What your clients are saying is important to them in a PLM implementation.
- The expectations for the continued evolution of the PLM market.
- Special problems faced by companies having products with both discrete and process components.
- How companies are using social computing tools in product development.
- What companies expect from their PLM solution providers on the topic of mobile apps.
- Where your company fits in the PLM market.
- Actionable opportunities and approaches that you can use to navigate the PLM market.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with CIMdata's team of analysts, and other members of the PLM solution provider community, including competitors, collaborators, and potential partners.
Who Should Attend?
CIMdata's 2012 CIMdata's Fall PLM Market & Industry Forum is a must for:
- PLM software providers
- Systems integrators
- Value-added resellers
- Analyst relations specialists
- Marketing executives
- Market and competitive analysis professionals
- Channel partners
- Business strategists
- Those involved in helping end users succeed in their PLM journey.
CIMdata 2012 Fall PLM Market & Industry Forum Date & Location
North America (For information call +1 734-668-9922)
Monday, October 1, 2012
The Inn at St. John’s
44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
Fall Forum Only - $595
Fall Forum + PLM Road Map 2012 - $1,545 (a discount of 20% off PLM Road Map list price)