2 August 2007
Arena Solutions Maintains Strong Momentum with 40 Percent Increase in Q207 Sales of On-Demand Arena PLM
Arena Solutions announced a 40 percent year-over-year increase in sales for its second quarter 2007. During the quarter, the company maintained strong momentum selling to new customers while also expanding the presence of its flagship on-demand Arena PLM software among existing customers. In addition to strong sales in key industries like electronics and medical devices, the company saw robust growth in adoption among its base of automotive supply chain customers. These deepening relationships with customers resulted in a record year-over-year increase in expansion of existing deployments.
New customers who selected Arena PLM this quarter were particularly attracted to the on-demand advantage , enjoying the model's benefits even during evaluation through the Arena PLM trial program, which allowed them to experience the software before deciding to buy. Enterprises of all sizes and all stages chose Arena PLM over client/server alternatives. Among them are:
- MathStar, a fabless semiconductor company that designs, manufactures and markets a new class of high-performance programmable logic chips.
- The Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO), a leading manufacturer in the sign-making industry since 1920.
- Chatsworth Products Inc., globally recognized as the supplier of choice for structural support systems used to Organize , Store and Secure valuable technology equipment in world class data centers. A history of innovation is revealed throughout CPI's extensive product catalog and by numerous patents awarded for industry-leading design concepts.
In addition to these and other new customers, companies in the automotive industry are acknowledging the value of Arena PLM and increasing their investment in it. Among the automotive customers who expanded their use of Arena PLM this quarter are an innovative next-generation car company, a global tier 1 supplier of automotive heating, ventilation and air conditioning and power train cooling systems, and a leader in the design and manufacture of engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for the automotive industry.
These companies all chose Arena PLM for the ability it provides to collaboratively define, maintain, and securely share product and compliance information from concept through end-of-life, across an extended supply chain. With Arena PLM they avoid the high costs, complexities and limitations associated with traditional client/server PLM applications. With no software to install and no IT infrastructure to maintain, customers can deploy Arena PLM faster, easier and at a lower cost than traditional software and achieve an instant return on their investment.
Other significant highlights of Q2 2007:
- Paul Patterson joined Arena Solutions as vice president of sales. Patterson will manage and scale the sales organization to deliver on the tremendous market opportunity for Arena PLM.
- Since publicly announcing a 99.5% guaranteed service level agreement (SLA) for Arena PLM, Arena surpassed its SLA for the fifth consecutive quarter. In Q2 2007, the company maintained 99.99% availability for Arena PLM.
"We are delighted that a steady stream of new customers continues to choose Arena PLM. Equally gratifying is that so many of our current customers, who have experienced the benefits of our easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use, on-demand PLM system, are expanding their relationships with us," said Michael Topolovac, chief executive officer of Arena Solutions. "This high level of customer satisfaction is evidence that Arena PLM continues to deliver tangible benefits in some of the areas that companies care about the most, including time-to-market , collaboration , productivity , outsourcing , and compliance ."
Become a member of the CIMdata PLM Community to receive your daily PLM news and much more.
Tell us what you think of the CIMdata Newsletter. Send your feedback.
CIMdata is committed to your privacy. Your personal information will never be sold or shared outside of CIMdata without your express permission.
include $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '/copyright.php'; ?>