Public, Nasdaq: ORCL
Product Family Description
Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management (Agile PLM) solutions provide a broad suite of capabilities spanning the product lifecycle. Solution suites are Agile Product Lifecycle Management (Agile PLM), Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process (Agile PLM for Process), Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Pharmaceuticals and AutoVue Collaborative Visualization.
Oracle's Agile product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions help companies to accelerate product innovation and maximize product profitability by managing the information, processes, and decisions about products throughout their lifecycles and across the global product network. With a broad suite of enterprise-class PLM applications and time-to-value focused implementations that are, built on a proven track record of delivering value and enabling best practices across more than 1,300 global companies, Agile applications provide one of the broadest and most comprehensive end-to-end PLM solutions in the industry.
Agile PLM solutions include:
- Agile Product Collaboration — Helps users share product data and structure and manage change across the global product network
- Agile Product Cost Management — Enables companies to manage product costs through early and real time cost visibility
- Agile Product Quality Management — Drives improved product quality and customer satisfaction by integrating customer, product, quality and regulatory information within a closed-loop corrective action system
- Agile Product Governance & Compliance — Enables organizations to manage product, substance, material compliance against standards and regulatory requirements
- Agile Engineering Data Management — Organizes and manages product design assets to support globally distributed engineering teams
- Agile Product Portfolio Management — Provides tightly synchronized program and product information, maximized resource utilization, and cross-program visibility and decision support throughout the product lifecycle
- Agile Engineering Collaboration — Ensure that engineering processes are fully leveraged throughout the product lifecycle driving engineering best practices across the enterprise
- AutoVue Electro-Mechanical Professional for Agile — Provides native document visualization across a global enterprise for over 450 file formats
- Agile Variant Management (e6) — Provides a best-practice approach to managing portfolios of related products and product variants across the life cycle
Agile PLM for Process solutions include:
- Agile New Product Development and Introduction — Provides companies with a multistage collaborative project and portfolio management solution to streamline and accelerate product development and introduction, thereby improving sales and margins, increasing success for new product innovations, reducing innovation costs and enhancing productivity
- Agile Product Data Management — Provides a single version of the truth for all product and supplier data across all languages and cultures, delivering global visibility and traceability, greater change control, lower costs, improved productivity and enhanced compliance, quality and safety
- Agile Formulation and Compliance — Enables users to manage experimental formulations, compliance, quality, labeling and nutrition, thereby accelerating new product introductions, enhancing compliance and quality, improving labeling and reducing costs
- Agile Product Supplier Collaboration — Enables users to collaborate with suppliers and effectively manage sourcing relationships across the multi-tiered supplier network, leading to greater visibility, better sourcing strategies, improved collaboration, enhanced compliance and lower costs
Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Pharmaceuticals – Oracle has been working on a solution that brings PLM capabilities to the Pharma industry, a solution that has been almost 10 years in the making - Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for Pharma. As Oracle has done for other industries, they invested in designing a specific solution for the Pharma industry that seeks to help customers to dramatically reduce costs, simplify the management of complex business networks, and speed solutions to market.
AutoVue Collaborative Visualization – AutoVue focuses on enabling the use of 2D and 3D mechanical CAD (MCAD) and electronic design automation (EDA/ECAD) information across the extended enterprise. AutoVue helps make design information available to both technical and non-engineering users including stakeholders such as customers, product definition groups, engineering, purchasing, planning, suppliers, marketing, sales and service without requiring them to use CAD tools.
Primary Markets and Focuses
Agile's primary markets include:
- Aerospace and defense
- Automotive supply chain
- Consumer packaged goods
- Electronics & high tech
- Industrial products
- Medical device
Sample Customer List
3COM, Acer, Ball Aerospace, Bayer, Broadcom, CooperVision, Dell Inc., Flextronics International, Foxconn, GE Medical Systems, Harris, Heinz, Invitrogen, Johnson & Johnson, Johnson Diversey, Lockheed Martin, Magna Steyr, McAfee, McDonald’s, Metaldyne, Micron, Philips, Playtex, QUALCOMM, Quantum, Sharp, Shell, Siemens, Tyco Healthcare and ZF
Strategic global SIs include:
Other SI partners include: USB, Domain Systems, Satyam, Sierra Atlantic, SIG, Siemens Business Services, Intiqua, ROI Systems, AMX, JAS Systems, Insight Business Solutions, SE-Technologies, Syspro Group, CAP Gemini Ernst & Young
Cooperative Solutions Partners: PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Syspro, RIO,Datasweep, Expandable Software, CAE Consulting GmbH, tradewings, cimx, cocreate, Comstock, iSuppli, PartMiner, Siliconexpert, Thomas Industrial Network.
Technology Partners: Oracle, Sun, Cognos, Adobe, ILOG, Webex, PiSa, Embarcadero, Network Appliance, SAP
Regional VAR include:
- U.S. (focused exclusively on SME markets): CADD Edge, Domain, Sierra Atlantic, goEngineer, TriMech, i2t2, J-Squared, Razorleaf, ValEdge Solutions, Enterprise Management Systems, Avnet (Agile TCMS)
- Japan/APAC Distributors: AdvancedTek, Ares, CSS Maier, HP, Lumax, SSE
- Europe Distributors: Systematics (Israel), Stonesoft eSolutions