Join CIMdata at one of our one-day international Market & Industry Forums. Learn more about the PLM industry's performance, gauge its progress, and set its vision for the future. Be part of the industry's first look at CIMdata's analysis of 2011's PLM market results.
CIMdata’s 2012 PLM Market & Industry Forums — The Whole Truth
Join the CIMdata team at one of our upcoming PLM Market & Industry Forums. Formerly known as CIMdata's Vendor Forums, our PLM Market & Industry Forums are a series of international events that offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity for PLM solution providers to come together and examine the industry's performance, gauge its progress, and set the vision for its future. CIMdata's PLM Market & Industry Forums are regarded as the premier industry events for PLM solution providers of all sizes. For 2012 we will offer one-day Spring Forums in Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Heidelberg, Germany; Shanghai, China; and Tokyo, Japan and a new half-day Fall Forum in Plymouth, MI, USA.
What’s New for 2012?
A new name.
A new focus.
A new Fall Forum.
A new CIMdata.
Why Should I Attend?
Now in their 18th year our spring forums will provide an opportunity for attendees and CIMdata experts to collectively and interactively explore the issues currently facing the PLM market. Information presented at these one-day events will include:
- The first look at CIMdata's analysis of 2011's PLM market results. This must attend extended presentation will drill down into the numbers by offering extensive analysis and forecasts on market growth across PLM domains, industries, and regions.
- The eagerly awaited revenue and market share analysis of the leading PLM solution providers.
- A look at how the current economic climate and trends are impacting the PLM economy.
- The opportunity to learn more about CIMdata's unique perspective on the PLM market.
- Additional interactive sessions covering CAD and Analysis; Software as the Solution; Systems Engineering; Process and Mechanical PLM; and Social Computing and PLM.
Our new fall forum will build on the content from the spring events by offering the solution provider community a rare opportunity to learn about insights and trends in the market based on CIMdata's experience with its extensive industrial client base. Information presented at this half-day session will include:
- Unique feedback about current and planned PLM implementations.
- Best practice sharing.
- Interactive sessions with CIMdata’s Research Practice Managers.
- A chance to shape the focus of CIMdata's Collaborative Research Programs for the upcoming year.
As a participant in CIMdata's 2012 PLM Market & Industry Forums you will learn more about:
- The current state of the PLM market.
- The dynamics impacting the PLM market.
- The expectations for the continued evolution of the PLM market.
- The factors driving the PLM market.
- Who is driving the PLM market.
- Where your company fits in the PLM market.
- Actionable opportunities and approaches that you can use to navigate the PLM market.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with CIMdata's team of analysts, and other members of the PLM solution provider community, including competitors, collaborators, and potential partners.
Who Should Attend?
CIMdata's 2012 PLM Market & Industry Forums are a must for:
- PLM software providers
- Systems integrators
- Value-added resellers
- Analyst relations specialists
- Marketing executives
- Market and competitive analysis professionals
- Channel partners
- Business strategists
- Those involved in helping end users succeed in their PLM journey
Those involved in helping end users succeed in their PLM journey.
CIMdata 2012 PLM Market & Industry Forums Dates & Locations
Thursday, March 29, 2012
610 Hilton Boulevard, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Heidelberg Marriott Hotel
Vangerowstrasse 16, Heidelberg 69115 GERMANY
China (For information call +1 734-668-9922)
Friday, April 20, 2012
Hotel Shanghai Marriott Hotel Luwan
North America (For information call +1 734-668-9922)
Monday, October 1, 2012
The Inn at St. John’s
44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA